RETHINK Office: Boston takes place on November 7, 2019. Join corporate real estate executives, office property leaders, and workplace specialists as we gather for the second annual event in Boston.
This year’s conference offers a bold opportunity to re-examine many closely held beliefs about how office space should be designed, taking a fresh look at workplace strategy, office building design, employee-friendly technology, and major cost savings initiatives. We will look at current trends and key pain points shared by large and fast-changing tenants, giving special attention to the massive shift towards flexible office strategies. On tap are expert panels, focused interactive workshops, closed-door roundtables and educational presentations. Don’t miss this special opportunity to connect with your peers, update your knowledge and rethink office.
Check out the recap from this event and see more pictures here.
Speakers at the RETHINK Office: Boston are corporate real estate executives, office property leaders and workplace specialists who lead teams that invest, own, develop and manage in all major asset classes.
Cambridge Innovation Center
EVP – East Coast Markets
Chief Executive Officer
Senior Director – Global Real Estate
& Workplace Productivity
Global Head of Realty
State Street Bank
Head of Real Estate – NE
Senior Director – Real Estate
Head of Marketing
VP – Product & Marketing
VP – Partnerships
Principal & Director – Interiors
Chief Strategy Officer
HYM Investment Group
Jumbo Capital Management
- Erica Chapman, VP – Global RE Workplace Productivity, Akamai
- John Civello, VP – Corporate Real Estate & Workplace, PTC
- John Conley, SVP – Portfolio Management, Equity Office
- Dan Fishbein, Director – Global Real Estate, CIT
- Duncan Gilkey, SVP – Asset Mgmt, The Davis Companies
- James Grady, Senior Director – Leasing, Synergy Investments
- Jim Halliday, Managing Director, NB Development Group
- Brian Klansky, Regional Director, View | Dynamic Glass
- Chad Lundeen, Global Real Estate Manager, Sonos
- Brian Lynch, VP – Corporate Strategy, iOFFICE
- Doug Manz, Director – Development, The HYM Investment Group
- Jason McCann, President & CEO, Varidesk
- John Moran, Real Estate Project Executive Lead, Google
- Mike Petrusky, Director – Events & Growth Marketing, iOFFICE
- Deke Schultze, Principal & Regional Director, Rubenstein Partners
- Marc Suprenant, Facilities Planning Director, John Hancock
- Adam Subber, Managing Principal, Cresa
- Marci Yaffa, Director – HR Busines Partner, The Hartford
The RETHINK Office: Boston brings together corporate real estate executives, office property leaders and workplace specialists for a day of networking, idea sharing and deal-making.
Past attending companies include:
- AEW Capital Management
- BMO Capital Markets
- Carbon Black
- CIT Group
- CSI Support & Development Services
- Fidelity Real Estate
- General Electric
- HYM Investment Group
- Mass Innovation Labs
- Office Resources
- Orbital ATK
- R.W. Sullivan
- Retail Business Services
- T3 Advisors
- The Clearing
- The Hartford Financial Services
- Beacon Capital Partners
- Boston Development Group
- Boston Properties
- Copley Group
- Davis Companies
- Equity Office
- Fidelity Investments
- John Hancock Real Estate
- KS Partners
- MIT Investment Management Company
- NB Development
- Northeastern University
- Sanborn Head & Associates
- Synergy Investments
- The United Group of Companies
- United Group
- WS Development
- Director – Facilities
- Director – Global Real Estate
- Director – Global Security
- Director – Space Planning
- Global Real Estate Project Manager
- Manager – Global Faciities
- Manager – Global Real Estate
- Managing Director & COO
- Managing Partner
- Program Lead
- Regional Manager
- SVP – Corporate Resources
- Vice President
- VP – Real Estate
- VP Real Estate & Workplace
Building Owners Titles
- Development Executive
- Director – Asset Mgt
- Director – Property Management
- Marketing Director
- Senior Campus Planner
- Senior Director
- Senior Property Manager
- Senior Vice President
- Sr. Director – Real Estate Operations
- Sr. Manager Facilities
- SVP – Asset Management
- VP – Brokerage
- VP – Chief of Campus Planning
- VP – Director Project Management
- VP – Human Resources
Registration & Lunch
Data-Driven Experience: The Emerging Power of Data & Analytics in CRE
We explore the current capabilities and future potential of data and analytics gathered from tenant experience platforms. The session goal is to highlight how analytics can be used to empower office landlords and managers to better understand and respond to tenant needs, leading to optimized asset strategies and maximum returns.
- David Chiapoco, Head of Marketing, Equiem
Formula for Success: Nailing the Tech-Enabled Tenant Experience
With today’s mobile-millennial workforce in mind, competitive office landlords are adopting a tenant-centric, tech-enabled approach to achieve the best tenant experiences possible. From employee engagement apps to myriad tech-enabled amenities, cutting-edge companies are investing in tenant-experience technologies with the goal of driving positive experiences and collecting valuable data along the way. With the flood of technologies available, which do you prioritize when tenant experience is a top priority?
- Which tech-enabled amenities today are attracting top talent and retaining tenants?
- What impact are smart buildings having on tenant experience?
- What does the connected tenant experience look like today?
- What is the best approach to employing a tech-enabled tenant experience strategy?
- David Chiapoco, Head of Marketing, Equiem
- Dave Greaney, President, Synergy Investments
- Craig Henricksen, VP – Product & Marketing, Kinestral
- Brian Murray, Sr. Director – Global Real Estate & Workplace Productivity, Akamai Technologies
- Tom Wesley, Senior Director – Real Estate, Waters Corporation
The Future of Flex Office Space: Inspiring the Way Employees Work
What has catapulted coworking and is it here to stay? Is coworking recession proof? What role will owners and occupiers play, and where do the opportunities and pitfalls lie? During this special presentation, we will discuss flex space and how it will evolve in the near future as well as whether downturns will impact its relevance and economic feasibility.
- Laura Kozelouzek, CEO & Founder, Quest Workspaces
Innovative Workplace: Creating Forward-thinking Spaces that Drive Interaction, Collaboration & Employee Wellness
Competitive companies wanting to attract top talent must focus on strategies that promote the wellness of the individual and the community as a whole. But when innovation is critical to your company vision, and with the rising costs of real estate, how do you create an innovative workplace that fosters interaction, collaboration and employee wellness?
- Does your office space reflect your company’s reputation for innovation – and how can you be sure the two are aligned?
- How does your office design and workplace strategy promote innovation through interaction, collaboration and employee wellness?
- When you maximize diversity, you maximize innovation. How are you addressing diversity and inclusion in your real estate strategy?
- How can you best tap into employee engagement to drive an innovative workplace?
- Tony Hudgins, VP – Partnerships, TransitScreen
- Stas Gayshan, Managing Director, CIC – Boston
- Hans Nordby, Chief Strategy Officer, TheGuarantors
- Angela Juliano, Principal & Director – Interiors, CUBE 3
- Bill Kane, EVP – East Coast Markets, BioMed Realty Trust
- Dustin Sarnoski, Global Head of Realty, State Street Bank
- Scott Schlissel, Head of Real Estate – Northeast, Siemens
Closing Remarks & Networking Reception
Akamai Headquarters Site Tour – Separate Registration Required
INVITE-ONLY CLOSED-DOOR ROUNDTABLES:
Conference registration does not automatically qualify you to participate in a roundtable; separate registration is required.
If you are interested in participating, contact Scott Milliken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tenants & Landlords Roundtable
The sponsors of RETHINK Office not only make this conference possible, but they are among the most forward thinking organizations in the industry.
Interested in sponsoring a RETHINK conference? Contact Amber Collins at (646) 783-3940 or email@example.com.
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02142
About the Venue
Also taking place at the Boston Marriott Cambridge on Nov 7
ABOUT RETHINK OFFICE
RETHINK Office is a national conference series held in cities where high cost office property intersects with high cost office workers, driving a powerful business need to control expenses while also doing everything possible to activate real estate as a tool to attract and retain talent.
Participants are largely corporate real estate executives from large and/or fast changing organizations, as well as office property managers, owners and developers. In addition, select attendees with expertise in areas of design, technology, data, leasing, law, accounting and workplace strategy participate. The goals of each event vary by region but inevitably revolve around central themes of workplace strategy and design, development and construction, leasing and management, technology and innovation, with the aim to identify key factors that influence employee attraction, productivity, connectivity, collaboration, health and wellness and energy use, while identifying ways to reduce expense per square foot.
I appreciated the chance to participate and wanted to compliment you on putting on a terrific conference. The speakers were informative and compelling and the panels were topical and relevant. – David Brothers, New Jersey Institute of Technology
The event was a success for us. Very happy with the level of senior contacts at the event and the quality of the discussions/content. – Gabrielle McMillan, Equiem
I thought the speakers were excellent. I was most impressed by the many high-level people from large and well-regarded companies who came and participated. In that regard, it was one of the best events I’ve been to. – Michael Seeve, Mountain Development
What it means to be Powered by GreenPearl
We believe in the magic that happens when the smartest, boldest minds come together resulting in business growth and industry evolution. We build high-value events that foster relationships, tap into intellectual wisdom, promote authentic interaction and create success for our clients.